четверг, 22 мая 2014 г.

*MISC ME - PINTEREST INSPIRATION

I've made these pages for Pinterest Inspirayion on BoBunny blog.
It is the simple and funny way to save my favorite pecipes))


I continue to fill my cookbook with recipes. Summer is coming and will be a lot of berries soon - so it's time for the "sweet" menu!
Of course, the color palette of these pages is taken from the Pinterest inspiration board. And it seems to me, the theme of cakes and jam is perfect too!
To create my own cookbook based Misc Me is very convenient. I just picked up the paper for the background (lower layers visible in the photographs as well - the previous pages), cut out recipes (which I've tried and I want to leave) and inserted it all in the pocket! A couple of minutes and you're done!
One background I made from two pieces of paper - blue and yellow-red - just glue them together and connected them to the top with the washi.
Small details like fluttering  birds and flags help add a good mood while cooking!


Bo Bunny Supplies:

Pattern Paper: Dramatic/Modern Miss, Sweet Dreams/Baby Bump, Date Night/Head Over Heels

Stamps: Little Miss
Washi tape: Primrose, Baby Bump
Misc Me Binder: Kraft 8x9
Misc Me Page Protectors: Variety Pack 8x9



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий